MicroNIR 1700 ES
Ultra-compact NIR Spectrometer for R&D and Education
The MicroNIR™ 1700 ES is one of the smallest and most lightweight integrated NIR spectrometers on the market. Nevertheless it can compete with the performance of big benchtop systems.
As power supply and data transfer are cleverly managed by USB, it is the perfect system for R&D and education. Mounted on a notebook it is the mobile solution for on-site analytics like measurements in the field or lecture halls.
The included MicroNIR Pro software already provides everything to build the most important chemometric models like principal component analysis (PCA), material libraries (SMV), and quantitative testing (PLS). No expensive third-party software has to be purchased.
The spectrometer can operate in the three modes reflexion, transflexion, and transmission, which gives the operators maximum flexibility for their spectroscopic projects.
- Unbelievably small and lightweight (4,5 cm x 5 cm; 64 g).
- Mobile use due to USB-managed power supply and data transfer (e.g. with a toughbook).
- Robust, linear variable filter technology without any moving parts.
- Tungsten lamps with > 40.000 h lamp life.
- Fully featured NIR sprectrometer, works in reflexion, transmission und transflexion.
- Suitable for most chemicals, as it covers the important spectral range of the first and the second overtone (950 nm – 1.650 nm).
- Intuitive, easy-to-use MicroNIR Pro software including PCA, SMV, MBSD and PLS.
- Temperature-based normalisation for reliable data at varying temperatures, e.g. in field usage.
Areas of application
- Research and development.
- Studies and academic lectures.
- Field usage.
|Technology||Destruction-free NIR spectroscopy|
|Dispersive element||Linear Variable Filter|
|Operating modes||Refexion, transmission, transflexion|
|Detector||128 Pixel InGaAs Photodioden Array|
|Size||45 mm x 45 mm x 50 mm|
|Illumination||2 vacuum tungsten lamps with > 40,000 h lamp life|
|Spectral range||950 – 1,650 nm (= 10,526 – 6,060 cm-1)|
|Resolution||Appr. 1.25 % (FWHM)|
|Dynamic range||1.000 : 1 max.|
|Integration time||Minimum 10 µs, typical 10 ms|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)||1 : 23,000|
|Working distance||0 – 15 mm|
|Power supply||USB (< 500 mA bei 5 V)|
|Data formats||Unsb, CSV und SPC|
|Operating temperature||- 20°C bis + 50 °C (non-condensing)|
|Robustness||ISTA 2 A package drop test|
|Software||21 CFR Part 11-compliant MicroNIR Pro software for chemometric modelling, measurements, user and device management|
VIAVI Unscrambler X Lite
Do you have questions?
Are you interested in the MicroNIR 1700 ES?
Our team of experts is here to advise you and discuss your needs.