MicroNIR 1700 ES
Ultra-compact NIR Spectrometer for R&D and Education
The MicroNIR™ 1700 ES is one of the smallest and most lightweight integrated NIR spectrometers on the market and nevertheless can compete with the performance of big benchtop systems.
As power supply and data transfer are cleverly managed by USB, it’s the perfect system for R&D and education. Mounted on a notebook it is the mobile solution for on-site analytics like measurements in the field or lecture halls.
The included MicroNIR Pro software already provides everything to build the most important chemometric models like principal component analysis (PCA), material libraries (SMV), and quantitative testing (PLS). No expensive third-party software has to be purchased.
The spectrometer can operate in the three modes reflexion, transflexion, and transmission, what gives the operators maximum flexibility for their spectroscopic projects.
- Unbelievable small and lightweight (4,5 cm x 5 cm; 64 g).
- Mobile use due to USB-managed power supply and data transfer (e.g. with e toughbook).
- Robust linear variable filter technology without any moving parts.
- Tungsten lamps with > 40.000 hrs lamp life.
- Works in reflexion, transmission und transflexion.
- Suitable for most chemicals, as it covers the important spectral range of the first and the second overtone (950 nm – 1.650 nm).
- Intuitive, easy-to-use MicroNIR Pro software including PCA, SMV, MBSD, and PLS.
- Temperature-based normalisation for reliable data at varying temperatures, e.g. in field usage.
Areas of application
- Research and development.
- Studies and academic lectures.
- Field usage.
|Technology||Destruction-free NIR spectroscopy|
|Dispersive element||Linear Variable Filter|
|Operating modes||Refexion, transmission, transflexion|
|Size||45 mm x 45 mm x 50 mm|
|Illumination||2 vacuum tungsten lamps with > 40,000 h lamp life|
|Spectral range||950 – 1,650 nm (= 10,526 – 6,060 cm-1)|
|Resolution||Appr. 1.25 % (FWHM)|
|Dynamic range||1.000 : 1 max.|
|Integrationszeit||Minimum 10 µs, typisch 10 ms|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)||1 : 23,000|
|Working distance||0 – 15 mm|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth or USB|
|Power supply||USB (< 500 mA bei 5 V)|
|Power||Li-ion battery > 10 h working time|
|Data formats||Unsb, CSV und SPC|
|Operating temperature||- 20°C bis + 50 °C (non-condensing)|
|Robustness||IP65 dust and water protection, ISTA 2 A package drop test|
|Software||MicroNIR Pro software for chemometric modelling, measurements, user and device management|
Notebook, toughbook or tablet with WIN 10 PRO and pre-installed software