NIR analyses at the speed of light
At a weight of only 1,2 kg, the new microPHAZIR Rx is the perfect handheld instrument for reliable NIR measurements everywhere. It is as fast as lightening.
- The microPHAZIR has an integrated white balance, which makes it ready for use immediately after being switched on.
- The instrument is able to measure through transparent packages.
- The measurement is activated by the push of a button.
- The result of the analysis is immediately shown on the display and saved in the instrument.
- The application of the microPHAZIR is very easy and does not require any special knowledge.
- Compliant to 21 CFR part 11-, USP 1119-, EP 2.2.40- and IQ/OQ/PQ-documentation.
Areas of application
- Identity check of raw materials in receipt of goods/stock/production.
- Quantification of contents (e.g. moisture).
|Principle of operation||Non-destructive analysis via near infrared spectroscopy|
|Size||250 x 225 x 100 mm|
|Light source||Wolfram light bulb with a typical durability of > 2 years
easy to change
|Spectral range||1600 nm - 2400 nm|
|Resolution||8 nm (pixels)|
|Resolution||12 nm (optical)|
|Calibration||Measuring head for diffuse reflection with built-in automatic reference.|
|Measurement time||Application dependent, typically under 3 seconds|
|Display||Easy to read colour LCD display|
|LED display||The LED display on the instrument’s back shows the status (measurement / ready) and can be easily read even during measurement.|
|Database||All results are saved internally and can be downloaded to the computer.|
|Data transfer||Data transfer to the computer via USB. Data access with the Phazir Tools software (password protected) included in the delivery.|
|Security||Password protection with several user levels possible.|
|Transport||High-strength waterproof plastic case|
|Operating temperature||Temperature range: 5° to 50° C|
|Batteries||Changeable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery for approx. 5 hours of operating time, incl. charger and charge status display, charging time 4 hours|
|Case||Dust and splash water proof high-strength plastic case|
|Standard accessories||High-strength waterproof carrying case
110/220 V charger
Safety hand strap
Integrated reference standard
Replacement lamp, tools
A customised calibration can be carried out very easily with the Method Generator software with methods such as PCA, PLS or Spectral Match.
The fluid adapter included in the delivery enables the easy measurement of not only solids, but also fluids.
Do you have questions?
Are you interested in the microPHAZIR Rx?
Our team of experts is here to advise you and discuss your needs.