Easy, Cost-Effective Drug Detection
The innovative MobileDetect system enables automated trace and bulk identification of psychoactive substances on-site. While the MobileDetect Pouch provides detection capabilities, the Mobile App supports interpretation of results.
Android-Devices or Apple iOS-Devices.
This new approach simplifies colorimetric narcotic testing.The removable swab of the pouch acquires even slightest traces of a variety of surfaces – simply wiping is sufficient. If the swab is inserted into the pouch, the proven colorimetric reagents contained trigger a color reaction. Evaluation with the specially developed app for the smartphone is simple, secure, comprehensible and it documents the results. By decoupling detection and interpretation even inexperienced users can achieve reliable results.
- The Mobile App can be downloaded to any Android or iOS smartphone. It uses proven algorithms that have been improved over many years. Cooperation partners from aviation (TSA, ECAC), defense (IHEODTD, DSTL) and investigative authorities (FBI, DEA) were involved in the development.
- The App also supports the user in choosing the right test kit and shows video tutorials for proper use.
Areas of application
MobileDetect is a cost-effective solution for every drug scenario.
After analysis, further information can be added to the test result, such as images of suspect material, notes, date, time, GPS position of the mission, etc. Data can exported to an unchangeable PDF-file, to document the mission and support
Suitable surfaces for sampling
- People, hands, fingers, skin.
- Cars, packaging, bags, luggage, containers.
- Glasses, plastics, metals, wood, concrete, rubber, fabrics etc.
The following narcotics can be detected with MobileDetect Pouches
- Opiates – such as Heroin, Morphine or Fentanyl.
- Stimulants – such as Amphetamines, Cocaine or Meth.
- Depressants – such as Barbiturates or Rohypnol.
- Hallucinogens – such as Ecstasy, MDMA, K2 / Spice, Ketamine or Psilocybin.
- Other drugs of concern – such as THC, synthetic cannabinoids or bath salts.
|Principle of operation||Colorimetry|
|Size||80,29 mm x 89,29 mm x 7,86 mm|
|Shelf life||Unlimited, recommended max. 24 months|
|Method of detection||Automated colorimetry, detects both traces and greater quantities|
|Measurement time||Application-dependent, max. 100 seconds|
|Security||Password protection possible on multiple user levels|
|Reporting||Results stored on MobileDetect App with sample information: remarks, additional images, test details, timestamp, GPS location with map, PDF report, data analysis also via email, dropbox, print, save, etc.|
|Storage||For best durability possible at room temperature|
|Optional accessories||Water-resistant plastic case|
|Operating System||Apple® iPod Touch or iPad Mini or Android devices with MobileDetect|
Do you have questions?
Are you interested in the MobileDetect?
Our team of experts is here to advise you and discuss your needs.