Flexible process monitoring
Process Spectrometer with NIR or RAMAN technology
The requirements for monitoring are as varied as the production processes. Our NIR and Raman spectrometers for process control help to understand the process and to design it so that it runs safely and efficiently. They are extremely robust, suitable for industrial applications and for a wide range of pressure and temperature conditions. Results within microseconds allow real-time control and lowest detection limits allow ppm analysis. ATEX and 21CFRp11 compatible versions are of course available.
Integrated directly into the process, the spectrometers control the spectrometer according to the application:
- Homogeneity (e.g. blend uniformity)
- Moisture (e.g. fluidized bed drying)
- Contents (e.g. API content)
- Up- and downstream analyses (e.g. cell culture monitoring)
Food & Agriculture:
- Humidity contents
- nutrient contents
- contents of protein, fat, sugar, etc.
- Reaction monitoring
- Petrochemical tests
- End Proof of Production Control