Effective identity check of raw materials
The TruScan GP is the inexpensive introduction to the handheld Raman spectroscopy for a fast identity check of raw materials.
- Measurements are non-destructive and even possible through transparent glass or plastic packages, thus minimising risk of contamination for users and materials.
- The measurement result provides an unambiguous fingerprint, thus enabling a selective identification of chemical substances and mixtures in a matter of seconds.
Areas of application
- Positive material inspection.
- Inspection of incoming goods.
- Waste disposal.
- Anti counterfeiting.
- At-line process control.
- Inspection of finished goods.
|Principle of operation||Non-destructive analysis via Raman-spectroscopy|
|Size||208 mm x 107 mm x 43 mm|
|Laser||785 ± 0.5 nm, laser linewidth: 2 cm-1, stability: < 0.1 cm-1 (excitation wavelength)|
|Laser power||250 mW ± 25 mW|
|Spectral range||250 – 2875 cm-1|
|Spectral resolution||8 – 10.5 cm-1 (FWHM) above measuring range|
|Collection optics||NA = 0.33
18 mm working distance
0.2 to 2.5 mm dot size
|Measurement time||Application dependent, exposure time: automatic modes (minimum 12 ms)|
|Display||Easy to read colour LCD display|
|Data entry||Barcode reader (2D-code standards)|
|Transport||High-strength waterproof plastic case|
|Operating temperature||Temperature range: -20° C to +40° C|
|Power supply||Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, ~4 hours of operating time|
|External power supply||100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Case||Dust and splash water proof high-strength plastic case|
|Accessories||(Standard): tube holder
(Optional): tablet holder, spacer for measurement of packaging material
Do you have questions?
Are you interested in the TruScan GP?
Our team of experts is here to advise you and discuss your needs.