Identify bioterrorism and pandemic pathogens
The FilmArray® is designed for semi-mobile operation. Sample preparation and handling enable trained staff to perform a fast and conclusive analysis, even under difficult conditions, e.g. in field hospitals or mobile labs.
- Semi-mobile operation: Thanks to the compact size (25,4 x 39,3 x 16,5 cm) and low weight (9 kg), setting and commissioning are fast.
- No sample preparation = no need for specialist staff. Just load the reaction chamber with the sample and you are good to go! All reagents are already included.
- Analyser is ready for PCR in less than 5 minutes.
- Reaction chamber is able to test for 29 pathogens at the same time.
- Ultrafast nested Multiplex PCR enables analyses at an unprecedented speed and precision (approx. 60 minutes).
- Clear Yes/No results incl. positive and negative controls.
- Incl. software for management of data.
- All reagents can be stored at room temperature when lyophilised, no need for cooling.
Areas of application
You will be able to conclusively, easily and quickly detect the following risk situations:
- Bioterrorism: anthrax, pest, smallpox, ricin.
- Contamination of food and drinking water: listeria, salmonella, campylobacter, E. coli O157, cryptosporidium.
- Infectious diseases / pandemics: influenza and other respiratory pathogens, tularaemia, brucellosis, botulism.
|Principle of operation||Polymerase-Chain-Reaction (PCR)|
|Size||254 mm x 393 mm x 165 mm|
|Measurement time||Results in less than 1 hour|
|Operating temperature||15 °C – 30 °C|
|External power supply||Power supply: 90 – 264 V AC 10 A|
|Storage||-30 °C to +65 °C|
|Standard accessories||PC software
Analysis software package
Do you have questions?
Are you interested in the FilmArray?
Our team of experts is here to advise you and discuss your needs.