Cobra data collector basic
Data management and reporting made easy
cobra is the new time-saving software solution for reporting in handheld elemental analytics. As soon as your analyser is connected to your PC all new measurements are downloaded. With a few clicks you can create and save customized reports of your analysis results. Customization options include company logo, header and footer text, and many other settings. Table reports show a clear overview of multiple analysis.
Measurements can easily be exported. Customisable text based cross tables offer maximum compatibility to connect the data to existing systems.
cobra is your data archive. Using a powerful filter function your measurements can be found easily and quickly. Use criteria like charge number, supplier, date, or material to find your data.
cobra basic features:
- Simple download – just connect your analyser
- Create single and table reports from your data
- Customize reports using templates
- Hit indicator for quick and easy visual comparison to material specifications
- Create reports as pdf files with only a few clicks
- Data export compatible with Microsoft Excel
- Customise reports and exports using templates
- Create unlimited templates for reports and exports
- Database-powered – no more hassle with many files
- Search for measurements using filters
- Correct entered data
- Support for English, German and French
Do you want to test cobra?
Just contact us for a free trial version either at email@example.com or by phone +49 6003 9355-30.
- Thermo Scientific Niton XL2, XL3t, DXL with Firmware 8.x (7.x coming soon)
- Rigaku KT-100 / KT-100S Firmware 1.4 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or 10 operating system
- 100 MB free hard drive space for the installation (data storage excluded)
- 4 GB RAM
- Dual core CPU