Localize anomalies professionally with mobile XRF
Chemical analyses of toxic elements in soils are tedious and expensive. Portable XL3-analysers enable fast on-site screening with precise results in order to specifically localise the contaminated area. In combination with a Bluetooth-GPS-module, the portable NITON XL3 is able to connect the measurement data directly with the geographic position.
- Cost savings
- Well-considered decisions
- Reduced disposal costs
- Increased safety
- Perform fast analyses of large areas and examinations in a small mesh, dynamic grid
- Easily map the mining area and the contaminated area via GIS-reference through GPS data
- Identify and localise hotspots and trends
- Specifically select samples for the chemical analysis
- Find geochemical anomalies (with the XL3 air)
- Measurement of the phosphate distribution in a Bronze Age settlement in Lossow/Oder (Link)
- Chemical-mineralogical examination of the geoglyph of NASCA in Peru
Do you have questions?
Are you looking for an analyzer for Soil?
Our team of experts will be happy to support you and answer your questions about application, technology and options.