Effective identity check of raw materials
The TruScan RM belongs to the newest generation of portable Raman spectrometers for a fast identity check of raw materials.
- Measurements are non-destructive and are even possible through transparent glass or plastic packages, thus minimising risk of contamination for users and materials.
- Measurement results are displayed as a definite PASS-/FAIL- analysis and ready after a few seconds. Never has an identity check been so easy, fast and safe.
Areas of application
The robust handheld instrument weighs only 0,9 kg and can
- be used in receipt of goods, stock or wherever a fast identity check is needed;
- measure solids and fluids through transparent packaging with no need for contact;
- differentiate unambiguously between very similar chemical bonds – outstanding selectivity;
- be used even by low skilled staff, thanks to the very easy handling.
|Principle of operation||Non-destructive analysis via Raman-spectroscopy|
|Size||20,8 cm x 10,7 cm x 4,3 cm|
|Laser||785 ± 0,5 nm, laser linewidth: 2 cm-1, stability: < 0,1 cm-1 (excitation wavelength)|
|Laser power||250 mW ± 25 mW|
|Spectral range||250 - 2875 cm-1|
|Spectral resolution||8 – 10,5 cm-1 (FWHM) above measuring range|
|Collection optics||NA = 0,33
18 mm working distance
0,2 to 2,5 mm dot size
|Measurement time||Application dependent, exposure time: automatic modes (minimum 12 ms)|
|Display||Easy to read colour LCD display|
|Data entry||Barcode reader (2D-code standards)|
|Security||Login: biometrics fingerprint reader|
|Transport||High-strength waterproof plastic case|
|Operating temperature||Temperature range: -20° C to +40° C|
|Batteries||Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, ~4 hours of operating time|
|External power supply||100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Case||Dust and splash water proof high-strength plastic case|
|Standard accessories||High-strength waterproof carrying case
2 DC line adapter 100-240 V AC, 50/60Hz
SD memory card
USB card reader
Manual and documentation CD