Handheld precious metal analyser
The XL2 100 is the mobile XRF precious metal analyzer for scrap gold purchase, coin trading, jewelers, pawn and loan shops, auction houses and precious metal trading. It determines the alloy composition of large and small valuables non-destructively, quickly and precisely. The XL2 100 gold analyser can also be hooked into a mobile sample chamber for stationary operation.
- Analyses up to 21 elements simultaneously with just one measurement.
- Determines fineness and added metals of precious metal alloys.
- Identifies gold, silver and platinum alloys.
- Analyses yellow, red and white gold.
- Non-destructive analyses.
- Delivers fast and exact results.
- Displays alloys 333 (8kt)/-, 375 (9kt)/-, 585 (14kt)/-, 750 (21kt)/-, 900(22kt)/-, etc.
- Safe differentiation of diamond from cubic zirconia and lead glass.
- Screen compliance with legal requirements (e.g. ban on cadmium).
Areas of application
Analyze jewelry, gold coins, gold bars and dental gold
The XL2 100 is the perfect analyser for the purchase of old gold, for coin dealers, jewellers, jewellery dealers, pawn shops, auction houses and precious metal trading. Fast and precisely it determines without destruction the alloy composition of large and small objects of value. You can take the instrument wherever you go. The fineness of all precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium are determined easily and precisely. Even through typical gilding, brass, tombac or iron can be detected. Our products offer you the security you need when it comes to precious metal analysis.
- Gold and platinum jewellery.
- Dental gold / dental alloys.
- Small and large silverware.
- Bars, coins, scrap gold.
- White gold, yellow gold, red gold.
- Palladium alloys and other precious metal alloys.
|Weights and measures||256 mm x 275 mm x 100 mm; 1,5 kg (without battery)|
|X-ray tube||Ag-anode 38 kV, 50 µA, 2 Watt max.|
|Detector||High performance SI PIN diode|
|Range of analysis||15 elements|
|System electronics||533 MHz ARM 11CPU, 300 MHz DSP
80 MHz ASICS (application-specific integrated circuit) DSP for signal processing MCA 4096 channels
32 MB internal system memory, 128 MB internal random-access memory
|Operating system||Nucleus OS™ from Mentor Graphics|
|Battery||Lithium-ion battery, for 6 - 8 hours of continuous operation|
|Display||VGA colour touch screen display|
|Database||up to 10.000 measurements incl. spectra, CCD image optional|
|Data transfer||USB, Bluetooth, serial (RS-232)|
|Safety||Password protection, scalable|
|Analysers||Alloy analysis, precious metals and dental alloys, further analysers upon request|
|Matrix correction||Compton normalisation (CN), fundamental parameters (FP)|
|Display mode||Threshold value test (Pass / Fail / Inconclusive)
traffic light display
|Data entry||On-screen keyboard (touch-screen)
Info input list writable by user
Optional: Bluetooth bar code reader
Do you have questions?
Are you interested in the XL2 100?
Our team of experts is here to advise you and discuss your needs.