Highly selective identification of chemical bonds
Previously reserved for the laboratory, the FTIR measurement method is now integrated into robust, battery-powered handheld instruments. FTIR also distinguishes extremely similar substances very reliably. The analyses automatically determine whether the spectrum is a mixture and offer clear results. These measuring methods, up until now only available in labs, are now integrated into high-strength, battery operated handheld instruments.
Fields of application
- Mobile, on-site use.
- Identification of solids, fluids and gases in a matter of seconds.
- Detection of threats for people, facilities or the environment.
- Identity check of chemical and pharmaceutical raw materials.
- Detection of dangerous chemicals such as explosives, drugs and chemical agents.
- Detection and identification of volatiles in a sample.