NIR analyses on the spot
Handheld & process spectrometers
Our novel near-infrared spectrometers work with MEMS or LVF technology. This makes NIR analyses for a wide range of applications available quickly and at almost any location.
The hand-held microPhazir instruments integrate light source, spectrometer, evaluation unit, data storage, color display and Li-ion battery at a weight of only 1.2 kg and a mains-independent operating time of approx. 10 hours. The mobile MicroNIR spectrometers are even lighter because they use a standard tablet PC for evaluation and data storage.
In any case, the application is extremely simple and does not require any special expertise: Measurements can be triggered at the push of a button. The analysis result is immediately saved and shown on the display.
Our small, built-in MicroNIR spectrometers are suitable for monitoring processes with NIR.
Fields of application
NIR analyzers are suitable for fast and non-destructive on-site material analysis, such as
- Identity check and quality assurance of raw materials and products, e.g. incoming goods in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry – even under GMP-standards
- Identification of polymer materials, e.g. recycling of synthetic materials and carpets or polymer processing
- In-line and at-line process monitoring in production
- Identification of counterfeit pharmaceuticals and other products
- Identification of counterfeit drugs
- Identification of asbestos containing materials and different types of asbestos
- Quality assurance of food and feed, e.g. protein or fat content, moisture, starch etc.