Handheld NIR Spectrometer for On-site Analytics
The small spectrometer MicroNIR OnSite-W simplifies the raw quality control of incoming goods in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry. Thanks to its battery-powered mode of operation it’s the perfect solution for all on-site purposes, e.g. in the warehouse. Results are shown instantly on a Bluetooth-connected computer, e.g. on a small and rigid toughbook for safe usage.
- Bluetooth connectivity and lithium-ion battery.
- Small and lightweight (only 250 g).
- Fast and destruction-free NIR measurement.
- Results on notebook, toughbook, tablet or PC.
- 2 tungsten lamps with extra-long working time (> 40,000 h).
- Robust aluminium casing for water and dust protection (IP67, MIL-PRF-28800F class 2).
- Operating modes reflexion and transflexion.
- 21 CFR part 11-, USP 1119-, EP 2.2.40 compliance and IQ/OQ/PQ documentation.
- Temperature-based normalisation for reliable data at varying temperatures, e.g. in field usage.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use MicroNIR Pro software including PCA, SMV, MBSD, and PLS.
- Separate OnSite-W tablet app for easy day-to-day raw material ID.
Areas of application
- Raw material ID in pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
- Qualitative and quantitative at-line testing in the production.
- Food and feed analytics.
- Research and development.
- Studies and academic lectures.
- Field usage.
|Technology||Destruction-free NIR spectroscopy|
|Dispersive element||Linear Variable Filter|
|Operating modes||Refexion, transflexion|
|Detector||128 pixel InGaAs photodiode array|
|Size||47 mm diameter, 194 mm length|
|Illumination source||2 vacuum tungsten lamps with > 40,000 h lamp life|
|Spectral range||950 – 1,650 nm (= 10,526 – 6,060 cm-1)|
|Resolution||1,25 % (FWHM)|
|Dynamic range||1,000 : 1 max.|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)||1 : 23,000|
|Working distance||0 – 15 mm|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth or USB|
|Power||Li-ion battery > 10 h working time|
|Data formats||Unsb, CSV and SPC|
|Operating temperature||- 20°C bis + 50 °C (non-condensing)|
|Robustness||IP67 dust and water protection, MIL-PRF-28800F class 2|
|Software||MicroNIR Pro software for chemometric modelling, measurements, user and device management|
|Included accessories||Wide collar for powder samples
Protected white reference standard
Software: 21 CFR Part 11, USP und EP compliant MicroNIR Software Suite 3.0
|Optional accessories||Notebook, toughbook or tablet with WIN 10 PRO and pre-installed software
Sampler for large volume bulk material
Sample spinner for heterogenous samples
Droplet sampler for low-volume samples